© R3 Cyber Security
R3 CYBERSECURITY CONSULTING SL, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force in protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) ) relating to the protection of personal data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
• Submission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to your products and services, or to your collaborators or suppliers with whom this has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
• Conduct statistical studies
• Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
• Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data conservation criteria: They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data. same.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to any recipient.
Rights that assist the User:
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
• Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the
Treatment does not comply with current regulations
Contact data to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: R3 CYBERSECURITY CONSULTING SL. C/ LAFONT, 12 – 4 1 08004 BARCELONA (BARCELONA)
Email address: LOPD@R3CYBERSECURITY.COM
OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER
OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the regulations GDPR and LOPD for the treatment of personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of the LOPD, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE ensures that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Meet all the professional opportunities that will allow you to achive your personal goals.