© R3 Cyber Security
The 11 most important cybersecurity certifications to develop your IT career
Juan José Fraile // 29 May, 2018
Cybersecurity certificationsThe more connected we are to the digital world, the more important security becomes. We could define cybersecurity as mechanisms designed to protect data, systems and networks from attacks or damage. The world of cybersecurity is very broad, so we have a wide range of certifications oriented to all areas that encompass cybersecurity. If you still don’t know how to develop your professional career within the scope of cybersecurity, you are in the right place. We’ll include the certifications in the following areas:
Hacking:These certifications are accredited as an expert in infrastructure protection in companies and businesses. Identify vulnerabilities, create and modify Exploits To take full control of the system
- Ceh: Certified Ethical EC-Council Hacker.
- Oscp: Offensive Security Certified Professional of Offensive Security
Networks:These certifications are primarily for managing networked environments. Nowadays all companies depend on computer networks and any problem of bad configuration can cause great losses. By
- Ccna Routing and Switching of Cisco.
- Cnd: Certified Network Defender of EC-Council.
Development:These certifications aim to make a safe development during the creation of software, application, etc. Impeding vulnerable development, establishing good Practices and creating safe products.
- ECSP: Certified Secure Programmer of EC-Council.
- CSSLP Certified Secure Software Lifecycle ISC Professional.
Forensic:Forensic informatics is one of the variants of the wide range of cybersecurity, where by means of scientific and analytical techniques it is possible to identify, analyse and present data that are Valid Within a legal process. These techniques can be obtained from deleted data or files, to detect tracks on computer attacks or information theft.
- CHFI Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator of EC-Council.
- CCFP Certified Cyber Forensic ISC Professional.
Isms:Information security management System aims to protect information based on ISO 27001. We will effectively manage the accessibility of information, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of assets.
- Cissp: Certified Information Systems Professional Security of ISC.
- Cism: Certified Information Security Manager at ISACA.
Data protection:Data protection is intended to protect the privacy and other indispensable rights of natural persons against the risk posed by the collection and misuse of their personal data.
- CDPP Certified Data Privacy Professional ISMS
Share it with your friends!
JOIN OUR TEAM
Meet all the professional opportunities that will allow you to achive your personal goals.